Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Week - One Month

Dad starts his letter, another week and for me it has been a month. I'm not sure what kept me busy every Sunday but I have been. He also mentions about working on not complaining or grumbling, well I think he did a good job on that one as I cannot remember him being much of a complainer. He also talks about getting use to the work committee and I have been having plenty of committee work lately. I am on our IMYM nominating committee which meets by conference call some Sunday evenings. I am currently involved with three different Quaker conference calls. It is kind of interesting to meet this way, over the phone. We will begin with silence and then lately we have been doing a go around where we each say our names so everyone can recognize each others voices. It is a good idea. We also close in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment